Now hiring House Staff in Augusta, GA!
Are you looking for a fulfilling position helping others while being a part of a great team? The Burn Foundation of America is hiring for House Staff positions in Augusta, GA!
Founded by Dr. Joseph M. Still in 1988, the Burn Foundation of America is a nonprofit which provides assistance to burn patients and their families being treated at the JMS Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta, GA. We firmly believe in the healing power of family, which is why we provide free lodging, meals, transportation, and more to families and patients at the Jeffrey Vaden Chavis House, located within walking distance of Doctors Hospital.
House Staff are responsible for daily needs of the Chavis House, including:
- Greeting families & patients and creating a safe and welcoming environment
- Working closely with the hospital’s social work team to provide assistance to patients
- Overseeing daily meals being delivered by our Faith Partners
- Organizing transportation and hotel rooms for patients & families as needed
- General upkeep, cleaning, and oversight of Chavis House facilities
House Staff reports to the Patient & Family Services Liaison. This position is perfect for a service-minded individual who loves giving back, has a positive attitude, and enjoys working on a team.
- Benefits of this position include:
- Flexible Hours
- A Positive Environment
- An Open, Friendly Workplace
- The Opportunity to Provide Assistance to Those in Need
"*" indicates required fields